Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

By John Grogan

Marley & Me

• Hardcover: Oct 2005,
    Paperback: Mar 2008,

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

Luz (12/04/08)

An amazing book!
I had to pick a book for class book report off a list and the one I picked was this book. At first I thought "oh great another boring book to read", well I was definitely wrong.
This book made me laugh so many times, even when I was reading in class I would laugh out loud and my teacher would get mad at me. But then other times I cried (actually about 3 times, and one time in Spanish class). This book shows the love, the strength, the determination, and the hope they had for such a horrible but such a lovable dog. all the funny, embarrassing, and sad stories show the intelligence of an animal especially this dog. Sometimes you may even relate your dog to Marley in the book and others you just hope that they wont happen to you. I just couldn't believe I would like a book so much.
I would recomend this book to anyone who has not yet read it because you find that you too will be deeply fond of it =]. the writer, John Grogan, writes this book in a way you will be drawn to it 24/7 just like I was.
A student (09/18/08)

Marley and me
This book is an amazing story between an owner and his dog. John Grogan has written his best book yet with Marley and me and I hope he releases a sequel!!!
Barry Ickes (07/25/08)

A warm hearted and very funny story
This is a wonderful story of a family and their crazy dog done by an outstanding word smith. This was just a delightful experience.
Alex (06/11/08)

A Fantabydosey Reveiw of Marley & Me :)
When I started to read Marley & Me, I had no clue of what it was about. Once i had started reading i just did not want to stop. I mean, how often do you come across a book about 'The Worlds Worst Dog' ?
Its a mix of funny, happy and sad all in one. When John laughs, laughed and when Grogan cries, i even found myself crying as well !
Jess (03/17/08)

Marley and Me
Thank you John Grogan for writing this book. It made me laugh out loud and it made me cry and cry some more.
Jasmine (11/27/07)

Marley and Me
If you love animals than you 'll really love this book about Marley its sad and funny. If anyone ever ask me to recommend a good book I will definitely say this one.
morgan (09/17/07)

4 THUMBS UP!!
I thought that this book was amazing. I laughed and I cried. It is one of my favorite books of all times. I love dogs..and if you do, then you should read it! I recommended it to many of my friends and when they read it, they loved it too! I give this book a 4 thumbs up!
David (05/07/07)

by Rebecca Makkai
    The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...

The Arsonist