Reader reviews and comments on The Witch's Boy, plus links to write your own review.

By Michael Gruber

• Hardcover: Mar 2005,
    Paperback: May 2006,

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Witch's Boy

CJ (06/07/07)

Very entertaining
I loved this book. I am always looking for something fun and I like fairies and magic and this book filled the bill. I will read his other books!
Josh Novak (03/13/07)

The Witch's Boy
The Witch's Boy for me was hard at the beginning because Lump seemed so negative, but after further reading I began to realize how this was implicated in the story.

I also enjoyed Michael Gruber's play on folklore and how he references many of the common tales that were are told as kids.
Laurel Bremiller (10/27/06)

The Witch's Boy
I thought this book to be a very fun filled fairy tale. Ranging from magical spells to animals talking, and turning them into different forms of life. Michael Gruber did an excellent job telling a story of a young boy named Lump, his life growing up, and the characters surrounding him.

Michael Gruber implies personal growth and consequences for your decisions taken. I thought this book to be very enjoyable, and an excellent read for young childen.

• Book Jacket: Hyde
    by Carol Cassella

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves

P Your O C