Reader reviews and comments on Map of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Map of Bones

By James Rollins

Map of Bones

• Hardcover: May 2005,
    Paperback: May 2006,

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Map of Bones

Catie (07/09/08)

Pageturner
This is an outstanding book! I could not put it down. James Rollins, "Maps of Bones", reminds me a lot of Dan Brown. so if you like Dan Brown, you will love this book. It's action packed and mysterious at the same time. Pick it up and be part of this adventure:)
The one and only Me (11/24/06)

absolutely sensational
What a sensational novel! I've read some cracking books in my time, and this, for sure is right up there with the best of them.
An absolutely gripping read, Rollins puts some of Dan Browns best works - Angels and Demon/Da Vinci code, to shame.
Whilst reading this book, I hadn't a clue what was going on around me, it seemed, that all that mattered to me was the fortunes of the Sigma team in their action packed, adventure.
Prior to reading this book, I had never read any of James Rollins' novels, or even heard of him for that matter, but now, I'm a fan!
Chick fan (08/29/06)

Action-Packed for Guys and Chicks!
This is by far the best book I have read in a very long time. James Rollins captures the reader with his plot twists and turns. All of his characters are truly loved or hated. His plotline is amazing and his extent of research into scientific and theological history is amazing. You will definitely love this book no matter what kind of book you like.
USAFAirman (07/05/06)

Awesome, and not even finished yet.
The book has been the best book I have read in a long time, and i'm not even finished with it. I almost don't want it to end even though I know it has to. I may read it again after I finsih, its that good. I'm certainly going to tell everyone I know about how good this book.
Surfer Dude (04/24/06)

great read!
oh wow if you like Dan Brown and Tom Clancy books you will fall in love with this book! It is heart pounding - edge of your seat reading and will keep you till the end.
I got it 2 days ago and skipped school to stay home and read it..
Read it!

by Carol Cassella
  • Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

1.  170The Weight of Blood:
    Laura McHugh
  2.  254Cartwheel:
    Jennifer duBois

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry

P Your O C