Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

By Cornelia Funke

• Hardcover: Aug 2004,
    Paperback: May 2005,

There are currently 54 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

tori flower (09/10/08)

dragon rider
I thought this book was awesome! I think any person who likes to read a good fantasy book should get there hands on this book!
tess (12/03/07)

dragon rider
I think that this book was very creative and imaginative, when I was reading; I could see the pictures flow through my mind smoothly. One thing I learnt was that dragons only fly by the gleaming moon light. The ending should have been more closed up. I enjoyed it very much and thought that this was the first time I read a book with unique and creative characters.
larissa (07/27/07)

Dragon rider
I loved this book.I read again and again.
It was a very interesting story
Alaina (07/18/07)

Dragon Rider
This book was an amazing book! Its one of my fav's! The way Cornelia Funke writes is so breathtaking! Even if it is just for kids really (and hey i'm 14 and I love it too!), its so great! Keep writing more books Cornelia Funke! Your so good!
Dragon (10/31/06)

Dragon Rider Review
I would have to say this is my second favorite book, my first favorite book is ERAGON. Dragon Rider is a wonderful book I can sometimes picture in my mind what's happening in the story.
Sheri (08/30/06)

Excellent choice.
As a 5th grade teacher, I spend time reading books that my students have recommended. I really enjoyed this book. I kept reading it every night because of the enjoyable characters. The main character persevers in this book and you really fall in love with the plot, characters, and hidden messages. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys fantasy novels!!
Ana, NC (08/01/06)

Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider is an great book that keeps you in suspense. My favorite character in the book is Sorrell, the Brownie. Her funny comments, wit and humor had me laughing outloud.
I'd recommend this book to boys and girls alike. My 8 year old brother wants to read it next...So do I. More reason to buy another copy!
Twigleg fan (07/15/06)

dragon rider
this book is the best!!!! twigleg is sooo cute and he looks like my friend jan

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove