Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

By Georgia Byng

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

• Hardcover: May 2003,
    Paperback: Apr 2004,

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Nayomi Ryonachi (01/26/05)

it's an awesome book! so funny
Madison Burke (01/16/05)

I really liked this book and anyone who likes to read would probably like it too. When I first started reading it, I was like "WOW! This is really good!" I stayed up every night untill like 10:00 reading it until I finally finished it. I can't wait to read the second one. The way Georgia Byng writes is amazing and it must have taken a lot of time to write a wonderful story like that. If I wanted to, I could read that book 50 times in 1 year, or more. Everyone, really, should read this book!
ashley johnsen (01/06/05)

I this is about the best book I have ever read. From the word choice to the adventures, it is a fabulous book. Also it's not like regular books like somone gets ed for the main plot. THIS BOOK IS ABOUT HYPNOTISM!!
Once you read you don't want to put the book down and I and not just saying this. Also the word choice is fabulous!!!
The book just has humer in some parts, and it's good that it doesn't have to much because then it
can get stupid. When I finished the book I felt so sad the I finished it because I wanted there to be more. Then I read the second
book and this book was really fab to. When I finished reading I felt like I wanted to try to hypnotize someone.
I hope everyone enjoys reading the fantastic book! Age=11
Alisha (12/21/04)

the book is cool......read it............its the type of book that gets you revved up to read Harry Potter...the first time i read it i thought,"Wow,it must be hard to sit around and think up these cool stories and ms.georgia byng did a good job"
Brandon Johnston (11/26/04)

Wonderful.Intriuging.I almost died. It is one of the best. Rocky is definately my favorite character and now i even got into Hypnotism. Age 11
Nikki Brown (10/26/04)

I love this book! I used to hate reading, but reading this book taught me to love it. I recomend this book to children or adults who need a hard-to-put-down-book. You'll love it... trust me!!!This is one of my favorites and i'm picky about my books, so if I like it you will, too.
Samantha (10/21/04)

I am 10 years old and I usually don't like to read but this book has taught me to love reading and with this book you can judge it buy it's cover. When I saw the cover I said to myself I have to gat this book, and I did, And I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
won (09/10/04)

This book is the greates book I ever read. I though this book it will be fun at the end, but it is really fun every page. The book is thick but is really fun. I will enjoy it!!!

The Search