Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

By Georgia Byng

• Hardcover: May 2003,
    Paperback: Apr 2004,

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

T.D :) (12/19/07)

Molly Moon
This is a very good book. Very exquisite details. Molly Moon is such a great series and just as addicting as the Harry Potter. Georgia Byng is such a amazing author! I would definitely recommend this book to pre-teen or teen readers. This book is outstanding. Molly Moon's series is outstanding also. I would most definitely recommend those to readers who enjoy this book. Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism is Stupendous. I absolutely love this book. This is without a doubt one of my favorites.
Eleanor (04/27/07)

The Best Book Ever
I think this book is good because it is adventurous. I like to see what happens next because Molly Moon always get herself into a mysterious place. She is a funny character and I like what she does. It is a excellent A+ book, and I think everyone should read it, if you didn't, you missed out on a lot of excitement.
Victoria (02/26/07)

Molly Moon's incredible Guide to Hypnosis
OMG I checked it out from my library at school and I couldn't put it down I love all of these books I don't know where she came up with these ideas but I don't care as long as she keeps on making them!
Carly Laughlin (02/11/07)

Great book
I love this book so much! I like it so much I did a book report on it and I am reading the next book.This book was one of the best books I have ever read!
Bebe (05/21/06)

Best Book
This is the best book..... I love these kind of stories. I would defitentaly recommend this book to everybody
J.B (01/16/06)

wonderful!!!!
This is the best book ever!!!Get a copy write now of you dont already have on!!!!!!!
Rosie (09/20/05)

The best book ever
This is the most amazing book I have ever read. Fast, hilarious, exciting, touching and it has an exceptional story line. It's the most up-lifting tale ever and a great change from all those depressing books. Only a psyco wouldn't like this book. It's impossible to put down. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delaney (06/09/05)

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
This book was fantastic! Our class has read alouds I recommended it for read aloud. It is a great book for adventerous people and for teachers to read it to their class.

The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove