Reader reviews and comments on Something More, plus links to write your own review.

Something More

Paperback: Sep 2000,

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Something More

Anonymous (08/12/01)

T Prince
I have begun the search for my authentic self. The love of my life bought Simple Abundance, Ban Breathnach's previous masterpiece, for me so that I might find my true voice in this life. I never imagined what an impact these two books would have on my life. Finding oneself is not an easy task-it truly is an excavation. Sifting through layers of discontent, broken relationships, squelched dreams, failings, disappointments, and other such life challenges is a slow, grueling process. However, Ban Breathnach's writings make this arduous journey-that is what it is, a divine excursion into the depths of one's soul. I am 24. I was a lost soul. I had suffered years of despair and broken hearts. These two books have given me the courage, the wisdom, the strength, the spiritual fortitude, to realize that there is indeed something more. Not in a bottle of booze, nor cashmere sweater in a department store window. The Divine is inside us all. Right there for us to embrace or ignore. Women o! f all ages can be transformed by the Simple Abundance and Something More philosophies. After one reads these books, she should pass them on to someone she loves.
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Rosalia Estrada
Something More is a terrific book. It helped me get over my depression. Each time I pick up the book I would realize that there is something more than meets the eye. I recommend this book to anyone that would like to discover the brilliance of their authentic self.

• Book Jacket: The Pope and Mussolini
    The Pope and Mussolini
    by David I. Kertzer
    The Pope and Mussolini is a riveting account of the parallel rise to power of the authoritarian ...
  • Book Jacket: The Promise