Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot

• Hardcover: Sep 2002,
    Paperback: May 2004,

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Hoot

sarah (10/07/13)

a good book
5 words: This book is truly amazing.
kamaya harrington (09/28/12)

hoot
I like hoot because its fascinating.
Siva (02/11/12)

Hoot review
Hoot is a very good book for people that like animals. It's got snakes with tails that are sparkly and it's got people that try to save owls. Hoot is an extraordinary book about owls.
Jessica Belle (07/21/11)

Hoot
I think that Hoot is a great book and it shows what people will do for money and what people will do for animals. The Burrowing Owl is actually endangered though so it is factual. I think that is should be (if it isn't already) realistic fiction. That's my review what is yours? :) :P :D :O
sydney bennett (02/22/11)

hoot by sydney bennett
This book is very interesting. It gives you lots of reasons to keep reading it, and even more reasons to tell someone about it. The best part was I read it to my class and we all laughed together!
meme (01/02/11)

Pretty Good
I liked this book a lot because it grabbed my attention at once. Also, it is a good book for a book talk and is very easy to understand. I do not think that this book uses horrible language. I have read a lot of better written books, though. :)
Katepault (11/15/10)

This book made me feel better
I read this book and I found it interesting. It may had a different vocabulary from what I'm used to but it was a nice chance for me. I saw this book in the school library and I liked the cover. What made me the first impression was the summary of the book so I chose it and I didn't regret it... It made me feel better because they make fun of me at school.
Hoot Lover (06/14/10)

A wonderful book for everyone
Hoot is an entertaining book that teaches reader the importance of standing up for your beliefs. I like this book because it kept me guessing from the beginning to end with clever and mischievous pranks on the construction site and on the well-known bully Dana Matherson. This book deserves to have 5 stars!

• Book Jacket: The Pope and Mussolini
    The Pope and Mussolini
    by David I. Kertzer
    The Pope and Mussolini is a riveting account of the parallel rise to power of the authoritarian ...
  • Book Jacket: The Promise