Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

• Hardcover: Sep 2002,
    Paperback: May 2004,

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Hoot

Alli (10/30/06)

Fun!
I loved this book! I could barely put it down! The ending, where they all hold hands... a little cheesy, but you can tell that Hiaasen is trying to prove a point, ( standing up for what you believe in), I felt myself grasping onto Mulletfinger's life, and I really felt for him. Overall, it was good, and I wish Carl would make more books styled like this.
Jessie (10/20/06)

Hoot
I can't believe how amaxing this story was. It made me think about how somewhere out there is a kid who ran away. I love the way Carl used the wonderful similies during some of the best parts. You can really hear the voices of the characters pop out at you when you read each sentence. I think Carl did an excellent job and that this was one of his best novels yet.
DMS (10/10/06)

Hoot By Carl Hiaasen
This book was a pleasure to read.
I suggest that you should read this book because it is realistic and clearly detailed.

I also came here for help on a book report. The reviews are exceptional except it does not give a clear understanding to help students with book reports. I suggest that a helpful guide will be great. Thank you and bye.
Eme (09/18/06)

Great
I think Hoot is a great book and it has great expresion and lifelike ideas. It is also a great book for someone who loves wldlife to read so if you are reading this article and you are not sure if you want to read it or not go ahead and read it it will not hurt you. It may have few cuss words in it yes but nothing you have not heard before. So if you are 59 or any age go ahead and read it.
Bob (04/21/06)

Hoot
Hey everyone if you havent read this book you should its for all ages and i loved it you will to.
morgan johnstone (04/11/06)

i loved it
it was a great book. i could read it over and over again. it was the best book i have ever read!
Nancy (03/31/06)

Ok!
i think that this book was very interesting and fun but the things they do are sometimes kinda dumb they should think, things through before doing them so yeah i thikn its ok though so good job author
Samantha Niles (03/12/06)

hoot
I love this book ! I had readed this book with some friends and they had love it to. And I had felt how he was feeling.

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove