Reader reviews and comments on Chesapeake Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Chesapeake Blue

By Nora Roberts

Chesapeake Blue

• Hardcover: Nov 2002,
    Paperback: Feb 2004,

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Chesapeake Blue

Beth (02/11/04)

I enjoyed this book tremendously. I couldn't put it down. It was so great to see the characters in their established relationships from the Quinn Trilogy. Seth is adorable and I loved his style and confidence despite his horrible past. I want to go to Maryland so bad now.
Neha (07/01/03)

I loved this book so much that i couldnt stop until I had finished it. I also love how Nora writes about families and maryland seems like such a beautiful place, I want to go there! I also love how she doesnt stereotypical depict the female in the relationship. I love how the females are smart and strongheaded. This book was a delight to read and I hope you enjoy it as well.
Debbie (12/16/02)

Having read the first three books some time ago, I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this book. I come from a wooden boat building family so that aspect of the book has always intrigued me. I also live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland so it wonderful to read a book that so accurately describes this beautiful area. I always love the way that Nora Roberts writes her books about family and it was a delight to not only get to know Seth now that he is grown up but to also get a chance to visit Seth's older brothers again. For Nora Robert's fans, this book won't disappoint.

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove