Reader reviews and comments on The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

By Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

• Hardcover: Oct 2002,
    Paperback: Jan 2003,

There are currently 28 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

lologirl18 (02/09/11)

A Good Book!
I think this book was the most reveling of the entire series and it is an extraordinary book. I think it is the most suspenseful book I've ever read and it's a good fit for almost any type of book reader especially people who like adventure, suspense, and/or fictional books.I think if your reading this comment and haven't read the book you should most definitely read The Carnivorous Carnival!!!!
Anonymous (10/07/08)

The Carnivorous Carnival
I think this book was good, and in order to understand it, you definitely must have read the first eight books, but in this book, they are at a carnival this time. At this carnival they have to disguise themselves this time as freaks. They have to stay as long as they can without getting caught to find out new information about V.F.D and their one living parent...if that is true. So it's up to you to find out the rest! Will they make it? or will the long, arduous, journeys along with Count Olaf do them in!? It's in your hands to find out the rest!! Buy this book today and see for YOUR OWN eyes! (Recommended for 10 years of age or older)
marykate (03/06/08)

on and off good
I thought it was good most of the time but it could get boring. For the most part it was awesome.
rasheedah (11/04/07)

bauldalaire orphans
I think the Bauldalaire orphans are lost emotionally and have nowhere to turn and Count Olaf is just making it worse by trying to steal their fortune . Also Lemony Snicket is an amazing writer but if he doesn't mind me saying that I don't think he should be saying that people should drop his book because its too scary unless he doesn't want to sell it i can admit that it makes people like me want to read if they hear it scary but a lot of people might not want to read it
bigez06 (03/05/06)

The Carnivorous Carnival
If I could rate this book a 10 I would do it the series has got me totaly HOOKED
YOMOMMA (11/13/05)

Good.
Carnivorous carnival - it was a pretty interesting book.
although it got alittle boring at the end, i must admit..
but i'd have to say Lemony Snicket is one extremely talented author!
ALICIA (01/26/05)

THIS BOOK WAS VERY INTERESING AND MADE ME THINK LIKE I NEVER THOUGHT BEFORE!!WOW IT WAS GOOD I READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I EVEN LISTENED TO THE BOOK ON TAPE AND THAT WAS GOOD TOO!! ENJOY THE BOOK EVERYONE..PEACE.LOVE SNICKET.
Brette (01/24/05)