Reader reviews and comments on Coraline, plus links to write your own review.

By Neil Gaiman

• Hardcover: Jul 2002,
    Paperback: Aug 2003,

There are currently 31 reader reviews for Coraline

Alex (08/13/10)

breath catching
I loved this book it is creepy and strange in a marvelous way. My mind bounced along words as they came to life. A great read for ages 9-12. I recomend keeping the candle lit by keeping an eye out for the Coraline audiobook performed by the author himself, it really lets you enjoy the thrill of this book how he wished it to be enjoyed!
Isabel mg . (07/26/10)

Coraline . !
I think that Coraline is a great book that grasps children.
Devyn M. (07/05/10)

Coraline: One of the greatest Books I've ever read!
Coraline was an awesome book! When Coraline steps through a door to find another house strangely similar to her own (only better), things seem marvelous. But there's another mother there, and another father, and they want her to stay and be their little girl. They want to change her and never let her go. Coraline will have to fight with all her wit and courage if she is to save herself and return to her ordinary life! I'm going to write a report on this book for school when summer's out!
Kaylee (06/02/10)

Very nice book!
This book is amazing! I actually saw the movie first but after the movie I really wanted to read the book. Its so crazy how much more facts and information are in the book than in the movie! Both were great, but the book was more interesting. Great job Neil!
erica encinas (05/10/10)

review
I think this is the weirdest scariest most bizarre book I have ever read, and I am twenty-one. I read it one sitting,
Abbie (03/07/10)

Coraline
I Thought this book was very good, it always kept me going and enjoyed it very much. I recommend it to everyone that hasn't read or seen it before!!!
luna dacavaray (02/09/10)

Awesome
This book is the best book in the entire world.
Tanuja Amina Budraj (12/22/09)

The #1 book
Grade 5: In my class we read this book. Every one was sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for the next event to happen. Every time our teacher stopped it was a cliff hanger we were always waiting for the next day to come to know what happens next. This book is the #1 best book in the world.

The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove