Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

By Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie

• Hardcover: Sep 1997,
    Paperback: Oct 2002,

There are currently 143 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Alicia (01/22/05)

I am not a reader. I was assighned this book for a course I am taking. I found it to be very wise and full of information that we could all use and follow. I would recomend this book for some one who is looking for lessons in life because this book has just about all of them.
jackie (01/19/05)

Once you start reading, you won't be able to put it down! Truly an inspirational story. Makes you think why life's worth living.
DE (01/17/05)

it was a great lesson for all ages in this book tuesdays with morrie
James (01/12/05)

This book was good but it was a little boring.THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN might be better.
KT (01/04/05)

This was one of the most fantastic books that i have read. It was so interseting to see what Morrie had to say to Mitch every Tuesday. I never knew that two people could discuss so many different things.
haydi (01/04/05)

if ever there's somebody who would ask me what my worst fear is, i would answer them with no hesitation..."DEATH". This book changed my life. This book vanished my fear. This book taught me how to live, how to love...
sophia (01/02/05)

a truly awesome and touching book! It reminds uf of the most important things in life that we forget to talk about because we're "too busy".
Lester (12/30/04)

Man, this book is astonishing. It showed me the true meaning of life and how optimism can really change one's life. I will give a two thumbs up for this book.

The Search