Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Paperback: Oct 2002,

There are currently 143 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Leiloma (05/20/08)

touched!
Cannot believe how much this book touched me, I was in tears at the end. and I recommend to all people wanting a good read, how blessed to have had a person like Morrie in your life!
Sarah Scrivner (03/02/08)

GREAT
This was a very good book, it really makes you think about what's important. I wish I could have the honor of knowing someone as wise and great as Morrie.
Pravin On Mitch Albom (02/28/08)

Lesson for living life
I liked the way Mitch tell us we all already knew yet have ignored for all of our lives.
Keenan (10/30/07)

Tuesdays with Morrie
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom is a very simple book, but it's message is one of the best out there. It shows that in the end, your body is going to die, but if you truly love, your soul will live on in the memories of those whom you have touched. Do not overlook this book as so many people have done, but read it. Don't throw it away but rather pass it on to someone you know.
"love. Love always wins." -Morrie Schwartz
-RaViN- (06/22/07)

awesome
I don't like reading books but when I read this I learned so many things that we can apply in our lives.
Sophia (04/11/07)

Amazing
I had heard about this book from my friend i thought 'Oh, another book about the soul and stuff?' But since I love reading I read it and boy was I WRONG...I absolutely loved it! It made me cry and laugh and also think about life and how everything is...the book amazing it was non-fiction Morrie, a person like that existed? I'm just so happy I got recommended this book plus that my thoughts were TOTALLY changed after reading this book! Favorite quote: "Dying is living"
ms M. (04/02/07)

the aftershock...
I have been into this book for a very long time until I finally got the chance to buy myself my own copy of Tuesdays with Morrie (it took a year though, as I tried to haggle on its price). Superbly written, I had read the unexpected things I could ever imagine myself reading. Those were thoughts you wont get tired pondering as those spoke reality. I savored each heart-wrenching line. Each chapter had translated into moments of reflection (Am i too bad or what?). I anticipated each statement with vigor although truth be told, I'm a lazy reader. It took me 4 long months to finish reading that book! (procrastination indeed).

Each soulful day on Morrie's life gave the reader the chance to sit back and think of life's purpose. Our lives may be driven by mundane insignificants but if we were to look beyond we surely can see this life's significance. True, life isn't just about finding your happiness through earthly possessions but its about reliving the values in your life. I often find guilty of this. I overlook small details and hardly notice the important aspects of my life. I get overwhelmed with instantaneity which had gotten into my cycle. But after much contemplation, I came to see the goodness of reality at its downside. Life indeed isn't about finding comfort amidst the suffering but finding suffering amidst comfort. These sufferings will take you to your final destination after a long journey here on earth...
Sonal (04/01/07)

Outstanding
I had heard about this book from few friends and finally got around to reading it today. I read this book in 2 hours in one sitting. It made me cry it made me laugh.
Best of all it made me realize life is worth living and sooner we learn to live life the way its meant to be the better it is for us. Very grateful for having had the opportunity to read this book. Thank you.

• Book Jacket: Take This Man
    by Rebecca Makkai
    The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...

Tomlinson Hill