Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

• Hardcover: May 2002,
    Paperback: Aug 2003,

There are currently 97 reader reviews for Loser

emily (01/27/04)

i thoght that this book was a great book for kids
Angela (01/15/04)

I know I am 21 years old, but I am a going to be a teacher someday. I found this book sadly reministent of my own childhood. Being a nerdy fubbleing dork was easy, but dealing with the socail pressures is what made it so tough. This story is sad but true for many students in schools.
Kelly (01/05/04)

I'm a 12 year old and I thought that Loser was a terrific book. It was funny but it also taught you many lessons. For example, it taught you to think on the positive side during even the worst of times. I loved it and I'm sure you will too. i just wanted to know where does this book take place?
Grace (01/01/04)

I'm 11, and I don't really see what compelled Jerry Spinelli to write this book. I don't see how anybody could relate to this book in any way. The beginning was confusing, and there really was no plot. The ending seemed useless, too. It was meant to show that Zinkoff wasn't a loser, but a hero. To me, it further showed me what a loser he was. I'm sorry, but I'd give it a 2.
Carson (12/18/03)

This was a great book.......... Zinkoff was HILARIOUS!! If you like to read about kids who are'nt like others then this is the book for you@@@
Lauren (10/28/03)

This was a funny book ;-) enjoy! lol
Cyber Atom (10/08/03)

This Book is amazing. You learning some much about the character , you grow up with him. It makes you laugh, cry, angry, and so much more. Any one who knows english should read it.
Katie (07/21/03)

this is an excellent book that tickles the funny bone but also is a tad serious.I think this book should win millions of prizes.its a good book for anybody and i really enjoyed it.i cant thik of any body who could not give this book an awesome review.Text

The Search