Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

• Hardcover: May 2002,
    Paperback: Aug 2003,

There are currently 97 reader reviews for Loser

Ruby Lue (11/22/04)

Loser is a great book! I've been reading it for a little while now and I'm already hooked! Even the first pages are filled with humer! I love this book and wish for it to never end. Jerry Spinelli is a great role model for me! I'm hoping that one day I too will become an award winning author! But this book sure is the root of my inspiration and laughter of my day!
jake (11/22/04)

this book is a great book but thts just my opionion the only thing i thought it needed was just needed a little bit more detail

Jake
bratz (11/21/04)

this book was stupid
Anonomous (11/17/04)

Jerry Spinelli's novel, LOSER, talks about the childhood of Donald Zinkoff, talking about his life from the first to the sixth grade. Most readers will relate to either knowing or being a Donald Zinkoff at some point in their lives. Zinkoff is usually the last person picked for athletic teams, his flute consistently hits the wrong note during concerts, and he is too eager at the wrong times ocasionally.
tommy (11/16/04)

it was exelent
Annie (11/02/04)

This is one of the best books I have ever read and I am ten years old. I was very impressed with this book. As soon as I picked up this book I couldn't put it down, it was so good. I want to thank Jerry for writing LOSER.I am inspired.
alaina (11/01/04)

I thought the book was really good espically ofr my age group - 10-13 - anyone who takes the time to read this.
And i mean really read, will love the book.
Hattie (10/25/04)

I thought this book was just like how some of the peoples life were at my elementry. I thougt it explained life how some people handle it. I would recomend this book to anyone in Mid School.

The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove