Apr 30 2012
Barnes & Noble and Microsoft have formed a partnership in a new B&N subsidiary - temporarily called Newco - that consists of B&N's digital business and B&N College. Microsoft is making a $300 million investment in Newco for a 17.6% equity stake; B&N will own the other 82.4% of the company. In pre-market trading, B&N stock is up 77.6%, to $24.29 a share.
Members read and review books ahead
of publication. See what they think
in First Impressions!
Visitors can view a lot of BookBrowse for free. Full access is for members only
The Angel of Losses
"Family saga, mystery, and myth intersect in Feldman's debut novel." - Booklist
Solve this clue:
and be entered to win..
Books thatinspire you.Handpicked.
Books you'll stay up all night reading; books that will whisk you to faraway places and times, books that will expand your mind and inspire you -- the kinds of books you just can't wait to tell your friends about.